Join us on the trip of a lifetime!
The Stella Adler Hollywood Intensive
The Stella Adler Hollywood Intensive is a Training Intensive held in association with the world renowned Stella Adler Academy of Acting in Hollywood.
Stella Adler was one of the foremost teachers of Acting in the US – she was one of a handful of people who trained directly with the father of modern acting Konstantin Stanislavski.
Stella Adler went on to develop a technique of performance that has been studied by some of the most notable actors in the world, including Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro, Mark Ruffalo and Selma Heyak.
“Coming to Stella Adler has been just wonderful. The teachers are so passionate. You can learn so much from them…it gives the actors an edge because the teachers here go deeper into the acting genre than a lot of other teachers at home – so its a great experience for anyone who really wants to learn!”
Casting Director – Jan Russ. Jan was Casting Director of Neighbors for many years and is credited with discovering many stars including Natalie Imbruglia, Guy Pearce and Jesse Spenser.
What does the Intensive include?
- Classes in Technique, Improvisation, On Camera Craft and US Dialect.
- Meeting with a Manager or working actor to explore the way the industry works in LA and how you can develop a career there.
- Audition with a US Casting Director to learn about the process of reading for roles in the US.
- Theatrical Performances
- Comedy shows including the internationally known “Groundlings Comedy Theatre”
- Visit to the Hollywood Boulevards “Walk Of Fame” and the Chinese Theatre
- Tour of Los Angeles including Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, the Hollywood sign and stars homes
- A day at Universal Studios – including a tour of the backlots to see the sets of some of the world’s most famous films. Enjoy the amazing rides there
- Visit to the world famous Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier.
- Hike up Runyon Canyon to enjoy the spectacular views of Los Angeles.
What are the benefits of the Intensive?
- A rapid acceleration in the development of your acting technique. You will return with new methods and skills that will take your acting to a whole new level
- A big boost in confidence from training in the heart of Hollywood with some of the world’s best teachers and treading the same floors as Marlon Brando, Selma Hayek and Mark Ruffalo.
- A new understanding of the industry in the US and pathways to develop your career.
“I was extremely impressed with the attention and focus, the questions, the intelligence and seriousness of these young actors who want to keep studying and build a career…… Build your own technique…….Make it a strong process that you love. If you always love your process you will never be unfulfilled as an actor”John Jack Rodgers: Director Stella Adler Academy of Acting
“I got a scholarship to Stella Adler… its awesome…..You need to be in it to win it and I am now definitely in it. I am coming here next year to train and work…..it can happen instantly. I had no idea today that I would have a scholarship to Stella Adler or meet with American agents”Craig Stott: